VIDEO INSTALLATION PRODUCED
FOR CIDADELA | CASCAIS ART DISTRICT, JULY 2014
IN COLLABORATION WITH:
A SPECIAL THANX TO ARRAIANO – two resident artists of the art district & CIDADELA | CASCAIS ART DISTRICT
premiered with music by ANDY KEEP
– 2014, CIDADELA | CASCAIS ART DISTRICT
– 2014, DANCE OMI, UPSTAT NEW YORK
– 2015, THE BLACK BOX FEST, Plovdiv (Bg)
– 2015, TIPPERARY DANCE PLATFORM, Tipperary (Ir)
-2015, KONSTRUNDAN, Malakta Art Factory, Malax (Fi)
– 2015, INTERNATIONAL DANCE FILM FESTIVAL BRUSSELS, Dancentrum Jette (Be)
– 2017, REVERB & RESIDUE @ RADION Amsterdam (Nl)
TALES IN BLACK AND WHITE
investigates the subject of duality and archetypal forces, our shadows and desires. It speaks through the energetic and emotional body.
It takes us onto a path that travels along the edge between light and dark.
It is further inspired by the dimension of dreams as well as ritualistic aspects of Shamanistic tradition and the world of fairytales, stories as keepers of ancient wisdom, playgrounds of archetypal dimension.